PLEASE NOTE GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND WE WON’T BE ABLE TO SEAT INCOMPLETE PARTIES.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO SEAT PARTIES TOGETHER, BUT SEATING OPTIONS WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF ARRIVAL.
OR FLY FIRST CLASS & UPGRADE TO A RESERVED TABLE. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO UPGRADE CONTACT OUR BOX OFFICE.
Actor, writer and producer David Koechner stars as Tush on CBS's "Superior Donuts." He's also well-known for his roles as Todd Packer on “The Office” and Champ Kind from “Anchorman” and “Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.” Koechner recently starred in Legendary’s “Krampus” and Roadside Attraction’s “Priceless.” On the small screen, he appears in Showtime's "Twin Peaks," Comedy Central’s “Another Period,” ABC’s “The Goldbergs” and voices reoccurring characters on FOX’s “American Dad” and Netflix’s “F is for Family” and “All Hail King Julien.”
An alumnus of Chicago’s Second City Theater, Koechner got his first break as a cast member on “Saturday Night Live” and since has become an instantly recognizable face appearing in more than 160 films and television shows. Additional notable film credits include “Waiting,” “Out Cold,” “Talladega Nights,” “Get Smart,” “Extract,” “Thank You for Smoking,” “A Haunted House,” “Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse” and the dark, twisted, film festival award-winning thriller, "Cheap Thrills."
When not filming, Koechner performs live stand-up comedy across the country and creates original content videos for his YouTube channel, “Full On Koechner.” He also co-hosts Big Slick Celebrity Weekend - an annual charity event benefitting Children’s Mercy Hospital of Kansas City - with fellow KC natives, Rob Riggle, Paul Rudd, Jason Sudeikis and Eric Stonestreet. Koechner currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. with his wife and five children
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Late, and Sunday Shows Are 18+ | All Other Shows 21+ Unless Otherwise Stated
- Two Drink Minimum Per Person Inside Of The Showroom
- Valid Photo ID Is Required To Pick Up Your Tickets | You Can Also Print Out Your Tickets Or Pull Them Up On Your Smartphone!
- Management Reserves The Right To Release Your Tickets/Seats If You Do Not Arrive By Scheduled Showtime
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ANY OTHER SITE.
- TICKET RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- YOUR NAME, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE VERIFIED.
- TICKETS SUSPECTED OF BEING PURCHASED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESELLING WILL BE CANCELLED AT THE DISCRETION OF CB LIVE.
PLEASE NOTE SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND WE WON’T BE ABLE TO SEAT INCOMPLETE PARTIES
NEED A RESERVED TABLE FOR YOUR ENTIRE PARTY? Call The Box Office And Ask How You Can Fly First Class And Upgrade To Reserved Seating!
Groups Of 20+ Are Eligible For Exclusive Food & Beverage Packages
That Also Include Guaranteed Reserved Seating! For more information,
click the GROUPS TAB at the top of the page!
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS FROM ANYONE OR ANY OTHER SITE OTHER THAN CBLIVE.COM
TICKET RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR NAME, CREDIT CARD, ADDRESS, AND EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE VERIFIED
TICKETS SUSPECTED OF BEING PURCHASED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESELLING WILL BE CANCELLED AT THE DISCRETION OF CB LIVE